In this video, Fr. Casey Cole from Breaking In The Habit talks about how Christians can let go of their anxiety and trust in God’s word: “Be still and know that I am God”.
The apostle Paul warns us that, in this life, we are in a constant spiritual battle against evil and the enemy’s forces (Ephesians 6:12). Sometimes, the spiritual battles can get difficult. I want to share this short list of 7 truths that you should remind yourself when you feel overwhelmed fighting the good fight:
- God is good (Luke 18:19)
- His grace is sufficient (2 Corinthians 12:9)
- You are a child of God (Galatians 4:7)
- You don’t have to be afraid (Philippians 4:6)
- He is able (Ephesians 3:20)
- You are a new creation in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- Be still and know that He is God (Psalm 46:10)
God bless you!