Hi, there, and thank you for stopping by. If you’ve stumbled across this page, you would probably like to find out something about myself.
Well, that’s awesome! Here’s a list of things you probably never knew about me so far:
- My name is Lucian Hodoboc and I am a Romanian. I was born in a southern city in Romania ( for those of you who are not familiar with the country, it’s that strange Eastern-European place where vampires originate ).
- I am a Christian Orthodox and I believe in God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost ( the Trinity ). Moreover, religion is important in my life for various reasons, one of them being the fact that I consider that the absence of an afterlife would make existence and society absolutely absurd.
- I have ran several online general discussion forums over the past years. I decided to close down some of them because they were becoming too expensive to run and the decrease in activity made keeping them online unprofitable.
- I have several congenital health problems that make my life difficult and challenging.
- My favorite foods are: french fries, hamburgers, pizza, Chinese food and traditional Romanian dishes such as “sarmale”, “mămăligă” with cheese, “boeuf salad” and “piftii”; my favorite deserts are: baklavas and vanilla ice-cream.
- I like to draw and write poetry and short fiction in my spare time.
Thanks again for reading this mini-resume. I invite you to check out my blog ( I will try to write articles as frequently as possible ), leave me comments and follow me on social networks:
I hope you have a great day!