The apostle Paul warns us that, in this life, we are in a constant spiritual battle against evil and the enemy’s forces (Ephesians 6:12). Sometimes, the spiritual battles can get difficult. I want to share this short list of 7 truths that you should remind yourself when you feel overwhelmed fighting the good fight:
- God is good (Luke 18:19)
- His grace is sufficient (2 Corinthians 12:9)
- You are a child of God (Galatians 4:7)
- You don’t have to be afraid (Philippians 4:6)
- He is able (Ephesians 3:20)
- You are a new creation in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- Be still and know that He is God (Psalm 46:10)
God bless you!
Awesome post! Keep up the great work! 🙂
I seriously love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme.
Did you develop this site yourself? Please reply back as I’m attempting
to create my very own blog and want to know where you got this from or exactly
what the theme is called. Thank you!